Make a Claim
Click the green button below to start an online claim, or give us a call on 1300 555 030.
Making an insurance claim can be a stressful experience. At Ansvar Personal we’ll do our best to make sure your claim is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Ansvar Personal has chosen Allianz, one of Australia's largest general insurers, to underwrite your insurance policy. As you go through the claims process, you'll deal directly with an Allianz claims consultant. But don't worry, you're in great hands.
If you do have any concerns during the claims process, simply contact Ansvar Personal on 1300 555 030.
How to make a claim
To make a claim or notify us of a potential claim, there are two simple ways:
• Calling 1300 555 030
• Completing an online claim form
Car Insurance claim
- Lodge your claim via our online claim for or by calling 1300 555 030.
- Quick processing of your claim will get you back on the road in no time.
What should you do if you need to make a car insurance claim?
• Take precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability
• Notify the police if necessary
• Take down details of what happened
• Information about any other people, vehicles or property involved
• Complete our online claims form
Need more help, or prefer to talk to a Claims Consultant? Call 1300 555 030 and one of our claims consultants will be available to assist you with the claims process.
Do you have a glass only claim? There are no claims forms to complete, just have your policy number ready and you can call O’Brien Glass on 1800 557 055.
Home Insurance claim
The fastest way to claim is using our online claim form. You can submit your claim notification 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so it’s available when you need it most.Once we receive your claim form one of our friendly claims consultants will contact you as soon as possible.
- Secure form
- No waiting on hold on the phone
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
Assisting in the claims process
Regardless of the type or size of your claim, early notification is critical when you are recalling details that may be important to your claim. You’ll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start. Here’s how you can help speed up the claims process.
- Have your policy information or policy number handy.
- Information about the incident, such as the date and where the damage occurred.
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- Information about any other people, vehicles or property involved.
- Report theft (or attempted theft), malicious damage, and loss of personal valuables to the police.
- Attach the report or attendance card given to you by the police to your claim form.Supply documentation verifying ownership of property, e.g. receipts, valuations, warranty certificates.
Enquiring about an existing claim?
Please have your claim number ready, and ask to speak to a Claims Consultant on 1300 555 030.
If you have another question that hasn't been answered above, visit our FAQs page.